Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SchoolTeacherIL SchoolTeacherIL is offline

Default working with school text lined font

How do I keep going with the font for blanks for my students to copy what
I've typed?

For example, I typed in a students name, Sarah Smith. The lined font looks
like Sarah Smith but does not have room to practice. I want a few lines for
students to practice writing their names.