Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stop Auto Date Change Stop Auto Date Change is offline

Default How do i stop auto date change when i open memo file for review??

How do i stop auto date change??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

add this field switch to the field code \!

How do i stop auto date change??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Alt+F9 to display the field code. Change the DATE (or TIME) field to
CREATEDATE, then Alt+F9 to toggle back and F9 to update. You should make
this change in the memo template as well, so that all new templates will
have the correct field.