Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
christy christy is offline

Default Some word document titles in folders have changed font colour?

I don't know if it is connected but since installing the latest windows
update some word document titles in my folders have changed font colour from
black to blue. Not all word documents are affected-some folders have no
changes and others have anything from one through to half of the document
titles changed to blue.

Can anyone tell me why this has happened and can I return all my word
document titles to a black font colour?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The blue titles indicate that they are stored in a compressed format. Check
Windows help on compressed files.