Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kelly Kelly is offline

Default How do I set a template as my word stationary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Save the template in your User Templates folder (C:\Documents and
Settings\[user name]\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates

Then when you want to create a document based on that template, select New
from the File menu in Word and select that template as the basis for the
document that you want to create.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.