Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
T. Helm T. Helm is offline

Default Printing Code: MailMerge page break based on date change

I have a mail merge document in Word that contains calendar information. When
I perform the merge, I would like to have a new page started based on each
new date. For example, if the date is Sunday, February 18th, I want all
information or entries for that date to extend for as many pages as
necessary....but....when there is a date change, start the new date's events
on a new page. Hope this makes sense. I figure there must be either a field
code or macro that will do this.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks. - T. Helm
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Group Multiple items for a single condition" item on fellow MVP
Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...faq1.htm#DBPic

Or take a look at the following Knowledge Base Article

or at:

http://cornell.veplan.net/article.aspx?&a=3815

--
Hope this helps.