Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mohavered

Default "Word" will not connect to internet to Activate.

I installed Trial verison of Word. Now when I open Word it request to be
activated but an error message says that it can't find the internet. I am
connected via WI so I don't know how to complete the activation.

I used the Key numbers to install.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822519 "When you try to
activate Office programs over the Internet, you receive an error
message".