Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
madmac56 madmac56 is offline

Default Unwanted yellow background in pdf documents

I have Office 2007. I dl'd & installed save as pdf or xps from MS. Seems to
work good EXCEPT it adds a yellow background to all of my pages. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Madmac

madmac56 wrote:
I have Office 2007. I dl'd & installed save as pdf or xps from MS. Seems to
work good EXCEPT it adds a yellow background to all of my pages. Any ideas?

I take it we're talking about Word documents only, here -- or does this
happen with, say, Excel files as well? Only when saving as PDF, or with
XPS as well?

It's certainly not a generic problem with the PDF Add-In (I've written
my share of PDFs with it already, and am glad to say that they're not
troubled with too much yellow anywhere ... :-)).

So I'd suspect there really is something yellow in your DOCX file to
begin with? Might be hidded depending on view and/or differences in
view/print settings ...

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cliff Cliff is offline

What fixed it for me is creating a new word document and copying and pasting
all the content into the new word document. Not a great solution by any
means as Robert is probably correct about something being hidden, etc.
Nevertheless, when you have to get something done, you have to do what works
for you.

"Cliff" wrote:

This does not help me either.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote: