Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leslie Leslie is offline

Default How do I get docs to display in Details mode instead of idons?

When I open a folder in MS Word, in order to see the documents, I see a bunch
of icons. I want to see a Details view, which shows the name and date of each
document. And I don't need to see how much space it occupies. How do I set it
up to do this, instead of changing the view each time?