Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CWD-the referee CWD-the referee is offline

Default Set tabs for three pages of figures and tabs remain same for all t

Need tabs to remain the same for 3 pages of figures instead of changing.
Tried many ways but to no avail. I'm sure simple. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the text on all three pages first.

Then set the tabs, and go ahead and re-set ones you've already set, if
necessary.

Personally, I like to use the Format | Tabs dialog, where you can easily
first Clear All tabs, then set yours. But you can also use the ruler to set
the tabs.

If that doesn't work, state version of Word, briefly describe your document,
and explain in detail, exactly what you do, what you want to happen, and
what happens instead.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/