Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dan DeCoursey Dan DeCoursey is offline

Default mail labels Grid

I am using avery lables and they are listed so I m selecting them. When I
select NEW DOCUMENT I am expecting to see a "grid" or table that
represtnes a visual referance of my selected sticky lable stock...but I do
not seethat all I get is a black page........ I also expect this "grid" to
NOt print......others in my workplace operate in this manner and my computer
used to ...but now it does not do this and none of us know what selection or
setting wouldturn this feature off essentially it used to show me my lables
but now I get a black page with no table Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Janet Janet is offline

If you're using Windows 2007, click on "Layout" in the top menu bar, then
click on "view gridlines" in the Tables section.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

From the Tables menu, click on Show Gridlines.