ausgirl

Default How can I change a screen saver

Hi, I accidently put a piture as a screen saver, and really need my screen
saver back to normal, please help. xx
CyberTaz

Hell-

This is actually a Windows issue, not Word.

Right-click your desktop, choose Properties & go to the Screensaver page.

Regards |:)

"ausgirl" wrote:

Hi, I accidently put a piture as a screen saver, and really need my screen
saver back to normal, please help. xx

Joe McGuire

Or you can go change it through the Control Panel (Start, Settings, Control
Panel, Display and select the tab for Screensaver)