Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Spell check does not work in Word 2007

Recently purchased Office 2007.

I noticed the spell checker does not work. I typed a document and misspelled
every word and spell check did not try to correct one.

Went into word options and verified English (US) was primary language.

Any suggestions as what to do or is the just a 2007 bug??