Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Saabster

Default My page border doesn't print at bottom of page at work. Home OK.

When I open a document that I created at home with a page border, the bottom
edge of the border won't print at work. I tried all the margin settings. I
also tried to open it on the computer next to me and it's OK. It's just my
work computer. Same version of Word 2003 on all computers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
Distance bottom edge of the page to bottom edge footer - not accep Prince - Royal Realm Page Layout 3 October 6th 05 06:05 AM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM
preview odd number pages on the right and even on the left mikeo Page Layout 6 February 26th 05 01:26 AM
Bottom of the page border problem, MS Word 2002 SP3 Michaels Page Layout 6 February 20th 05 01:05 AM