kmcnet

Default Dynamically Placing Elements

Hello Everyone and thanks for your help in advance. I am writing a VB.Net
application that generates a Word document. The page that is to be generated
has a number of dynamic elements to be placed on the page. I am new to Word
programming but have figured out how to place some of the items. However,
many of the elements are variable in size. For example, there is a picture
to be placed on the page first. Then, I want to have a small space and then
place a table which has a variable number of columns and rows. Below the
table will be another block of text. I know hwo to place some of the items
with static coordinates, but ideally would like to do this dynamically. I am
not exactly sure how to do this. Any help on this topic would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.