Erica Jerrells

Default different borders for same document

I am working on a soouvenir book and I have one document with several pages
open and each page needs a different border. How can I make this happen?

You won't be able to use the Page Border feature unless you put section
breaks between the pages. But you can apply clip art borders to the pages in
the same way as any other clip art (Behind Text).