HJC

Default reply with changes

When I hit the REPLY WITH CHANGES tab, the file is attached to an e-mail with
a predetermined message (in my case something like, "I have reviewed the
attached file") - is there a way that I can change this message content?
Chuck Davis

"HJC" wrote in message
When I hit the REPLY WITH CHANGES tab, the file is attached to an e-mail
with
a predetermined message (in my case something like, "I have reviewed the
attached file") - is there a way that I can change this message content?

Enlighten me please. How does this question relate to MS Office Word?

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SEpD?=,

When I hit the REPLY WITH CHANGES tab, the file is attached to an e-mail with
a predetermined message (in my case something like, "I have reviewed the
attached file") - is there a way that I can change this message content?

As far as I know, there's no way to change this message. You might try asking in
an Outlook newsgroup...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

HJC

Thanks - appreciate the feedback - thought it might be a word feature but now
that I read you response, maybe it is something that comes from a signature
in outlook; will try.

Hi ?B?SEpD?=,