theNewb

Default Images do not print in Microsoft Word XP

I'm using MS Word XP and I can see the images on the screen just fine. I
have two images in this document but when I go to print the document one
picture prints out but the other one does not. Does anyone have any idea on
how to correct this?? Thank you!!
Jay Freedman

theNewb wrote:
I'm using MS Word XP and I can see the images on the screen just
fine. I have two images in this document but when I go to print the
document one picture prints out but the other one does not. Does
anyone have any idea on how to correct this?? Thank you!!

Go to Tools Options Print and make sure "Drawing objects" is checked.

It sounds like the image that prints is in-line with text, but the one that
doesn't print is floating (any wrapping style other than in-line).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

theNewb

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your quick reply, much appreciated. Here's what I got so far the
drawing objects option is checked, so that wasn't it.... When I print this
file on other computers it prints just fine, so I do not believe it is any
wrapping error.

Any other ideas?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

theNewb wrote:
I'm using MS Word XP and I can see the images on the screen just
fine. I have two images in this document but when I go to print the
document one picture prints out but the other one does not. Does
anyone have any idea on how to correct this?? Thank you!!

Go to Tools Options Print and make sure "Drawing objects" is checked.

It sounds like the image that prints is in-line with text, but the one that
doesn't print is floating (any wrapping style other than in-line).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jay Freedman

I begin to suspect that your printer driver is either outdated or not
correctly installed.

First visit the web site of the printer's manufacturer and search for
the most recent revision of the driver for your model. If it's newer
than the installed one, download it and install it.

If you already have the latest version, and you have the installation
disk, then delete the printer from the Start Settings Printers
dialog and reinstall it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

theNewb wrote:
I'm using MS Word XP and I can see the images on the screen just
fine. I have two images in this document but when I go to print the
document one picture prints out but the other one does not. Does
anyone have any idea on how to correct this?? Thank you!!

Go to Tools Options Print and make sure "Drawing objects" is checked.

It sounds like the image that prints is in-line with text, but the one that
doesn't print is floating (any wrapping style other than in-line).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

theNewb

Jay,

Thanks for the tip about reinstalling the printer drivers, it seems to have
done the trick!!

Thanks again!
Newb

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

theNewb wrote:
I'm using MS Word XP and I can see the images on the screen just
fine. I have two images in this document but when I go to print the
document one picture prints out but the other one does not. Does
anyone have any idea on how to correct this?? Thank you!!

Go to Tools Options Print and make sure "Drawing objects" is checked.

It sounds like the image that prints is in-line with text, but the one that
doesn't print is floating (any wrapping style other than in-line).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jay Freedman