Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wheels

Default how do I enable all the fonts for office 2003?

hello,

I bought and installed office 2003 (student and teacher edition) and am
having troubles accessing all the fonts that come with it. I'm trying to use
the Centaur font, which currently is not included in the drop down list when
I use Word. I searched through scores of office webpages to see which fonts
are included, and it turns out that this particular font IS included. But why
can't I use it I'm wondering, and how can I get it to work?

If you're reading this, you might be wondering what I've tried so far. Well,
I put in the installation CD, ran it and opted for the "add/remove features"
program. When I installed the software to begin with, I believe I did a full
install. Anyway, having gone back and trying to make sure all the fonts are
installed, I came across one big problem! Where in the world is there even an
option that even refers to "fonts"!? I looked through all the options, and
found nothing which indicates there is even a means of installing all the
fonts via "adding features" from the Office installation CD.

Can anyone please help!?

Many thanks...
Brian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I answered your question in the other group. (This is why posting in
multiple groups at the same time is NOT a good idea.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]