Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeff

Default frames in a page?

I used to know how to add frames into a Word 2002 document. That way I
could insert an image and its caption within the same frame. But I no
longer recall how to do that. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Microsoft made "frame" a lot harder to find beginning with Word 97 (when it
introduced text boxes, which were supposed to be a replacement but proved
not to be). There's a button for it on the Forms toolbar, but you can also
add it back to the Insert menu using Tools | Customize.