Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Science Goddess

Default Font Shadow

The color of my font shadow is grey. Is it possible to change the shadow
color? I am not referring to Word Art, but rather regular font.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

'Anything' is possible if you know how to write/obtain the code (which
someone here may be able to provide for you), but as a standard feature in
Word character formatting, no.

Regards |:)

On 11/23/05 1:02 PM, in article
, "Science Goddess"