Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Word Labels

I am using Word 2003.
I have a page of folder labels in Word that I connect to an Access File.
Whenever I bring up the page of labels in comes up with the "Mark-up" view on.
I do not like this view and have to turn it off. How can I permanently
change this file to only come up in "print view" view??? Can anyone help me
or at least point me in the right direction. I never use the "mark-up" view.

Aurora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Markup view appears when the document contains tracked changes or comments.
See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html.

To fix it, turn off Track Changes, accept or reject all changes in the
document, and remove all comments. Then save the "clean" document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman