Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
audreybmorin audreybmorin is offline

Default Revision marks not showing?

Hi,
This is happening on someone else's computer. We're both using Word 2003. I
revised a text, sent it. She can't see the marks. I've checked the usual
settings in the Revision bar, seems normal. If she clicks on Next it pops the
message saying there is no revision mark in the document.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Try the following:

Go to Menu Tools

Track Changes

make sure Insertions and Deletions are not set to "None" style it and
Balloons/Comments if you are using.

Summer

www.docsliveonline.com

"audreybmorin" wrote in message
Hi,
This is happening on someone else's computer. We're both using Word 2003.
revised a text, sent it. She can't see the marks. I've checked the usual
settings in the Revision bar, seems normal. If she clicks on Next it pops
the
message saying there is no revision mark in the document.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
audreybmorin audreybmorin is offline

I'm so sorry you took the time to answer this. I totally forgot about it once
I found out what the problem was: it was a stupid patch problem. One user was
using Word 2003, the other was using Word 2003 SP2. Installed SP2 and voilĂ*!
Everything worked all of a sudden. Thanks for the answer though!