Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CTakaoka CTakaoka is offline

Default Set up line numbers & border

How do I set up my document to have 28 lines per page and a border box close
around the text with the page numbers showing and printing outside the box?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CTakaoka CTakaoka is offline

Sorry, I meant show and print the line numbers outside the box

"CTakaoka" wrote:

How do I set up my document to have 28 lines per page and a border box close
around the text with the page numbers showing and printing outside the box?

line numbers & border lines stopped printing cksailor67 Microsoft Word Help 3 August 8th 07 01:14 AM
Emails to client have no page numbers & line numbers are nuts {URG Lindsay Page Layout 1 June 26th 06 04:48 AM
Page border - line Scott Page Layout 4 November 18th 05 08:59 AM
How to get textbox without border line? Ginette Tables 1 May 27th 05 06:45 PM
Problem: A border line that I can't get rid of... Gary Warner New Users 2 December 2nd 04 12:20 AM