Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jthhousing

Default how can I get the use of the arrows on the keyboard back?

a friend lost the use of the arrows on her keyboard and would like to regain
the use of them. How can she do this? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis

This newsgroup addresses issues with Microsoft Office Word. Keyboard
problems don't count. If you are referring to the arrows on the numeric
keypad, press the NumLock key.
"jthhousing" wrote in message
a friend lost the use of the arrows on her keyboard and would like to
regain
the use of them. How can she do this? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jthhousing

Could you tell me where I could get some help then? The arrows I am referring
to are right next to the number keys on the right of the keyboard. She was
trying to do one thing and pushed F8 and now she can't use the arrows.
Thank you for any help.