Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default Deleting unwanted List Styles...

How do I delete List Styles that I no longer want. I can see them in the List
style list and have read about the ListGal.dat file (which I don't want to
delete because it contains other lists I use). Suggestions?

Thanks
Robin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

The lists that you see in the list library section of the list gallery can
be removed (right click the list icon to see the option) from the list
gallery, although I am not sure that they are actually deleted.

List styles, which you see in the list styles section of the list gallery,
can be deleted in manage styles.

Pam