Sankalp Sankalp is offline
Junior Member

Red face Problems with editing RTF in Word 2007

Hi guys,

Stuck with this problemn since 2 days. Any help appreciated.

We have an RTF template say A.rtf. The invoices for our client are generated
using this template.

I want to replace a line in that template with an image.

The last time somebody eidted the RTF was an year back, that guy left the
organisation.

Before that the same operation was performed on that templte 2.5 yr back.
That guy does not remember the exact procedure now.

He used Word 2003. I am using Word 2007.

I tried lot of ways to edit the RTf, but am unable to do so. I am able to edit the
file as such, but dont know why the code which further refers this RTF gives errors.

Ideally, if an replace the Text in this RTF at the exact same location, we are not
expecting any the further code to give errors.

I see this as some sort of RTF format or some other issue.

Deadline approching very fast