max

Default how do I delete a file listing that is deleted?

Using Word I am unable to delete the listing of documents which I have
already deleted. How do I delete the listed document showing in the lower
right of the page? I greatly would appreciate the help.
Max

If you are referring to a document listed in the Getting Started task pane,
you cannot remove a file listing directly from there, but you can remove it.
If you display the File menu, you will see the same list of documents at the
bottom of the menu. Press Ctrl+Alt+Hyphen. The mouse pointer will change to
a big minus sign. Use this very carefully because it will remove any menu
item you click on! Open the File menu and click on the name of the file you
want to remove.