Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Millie[_2_] Millie[_2_] is offline

Default using the quick access toolbar

Hi

I've got word 2007. When I had Word 2003 I added the 'Modify' button from
style and formatting to my toolbar. How can I add it to the Quick Access
toolbar in 2007? i.e. where is the modify button now and what do I do?

Thanks
--
Millie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maurice maurice is offline

Hi Millie,

On the right side of the QAT you'll find a little arrow. Click on it once
and a drop down will appear. Now choose - More commands... and the dialog
"Word Options" will show up. From the two tables start moving the commands to
the right which you want to add to the QAT.

hth
--
Maurice Ausum