zimmerce

Default updating labels

I am printing 5160 address labels using Word 2003 and the data source is an
Excel 2003 document. I am trying to update all of my labels under the
replicate labels option, but it is only updating the first row and the last
two fields of the bottom row. Any suggestions as to what the problem could be
and how to fix it?
Anne Troy

This happens even if you start over? You *could* do it manually. Just create
one perfect one with fields. Copy to the next label. In front of the FIRST
merge field in label2, insert a NextRecord field. Then copy label 2, paste
into all other labels (except 1). That should get you buy until something
gets fixed. I've never heard of it before.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"zimmerce" wrote in message
I am printing 5160 address labels using Word 2003 and the data source is

an
Excel 2003 document. I am trying to update all of my labels under the
replicate labels option, but it is only updating the first row and the

last
two fields of the bottom row. Any suggestions as to what the problem could

be
and how to fix it?

Doug Robbins

I assume that you are using a Tablet PC. This has been acknowledged as a
bug. See the Knowledge Base article at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898630

A workaround for the problem is included.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP