Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pdcjhonda pdcjhonda is offline

Default Need change defaut paper size to 8.5 x 11 in word

Need Help changing word when it opens to select a new docuement size?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Harvey Harvey is offline

In Normal.dot file use file\Page setup\ Paper tab and choose letter then ok
and save the template. Next time you open word document it will have 8.5x11
as default size

Need Help changing word when it opens to select a new docuement size?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

In the Page Setup dialog box, make your desired selection and then click the
Default button at the bottom.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out: