Steved

Default Setting up margins please

Hello from Steved

My right hand margin is my issue

If I phus the right hand button to align the right hand side margin the left
hand margin is now wrong. Please how do I keep the left hand margin as is but
correct the right hand margin.

Thanks for taking time on my question.
Anne Troy

File--Page setup, Margins tab. Perhaps you have "mirror margins" chosen?
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com