EB6828

Default Printing Multiple Images of Single Item on a Shared Printer.

We are experiencing problems with a item in a Word document that is being
printed multiple times when it has been placed in the document 1 time. The
printers are attached to another PC and are shared. When you print from the
PC that the printer is physically attached then the document prints out
correctly. The Document prints out fine on other printers in our network
though.
--
EB6828
EB6828

I have tried various fixes for this problem and none have been successful as
of yet. The printer in question is a HP Office Jet 6110 that is hooked
physically to a PC workstation by USB cable. Further testing is puzzling
because the PC prints out correctly to the printer, but the 3 other PC's
which are connected to this printer via a share from the original PC cannot
print correctly. The 3 other PC's are using the driver from the first PC so
there is no problem with using the wrong driver. The fact that the 3 other
PC's can print correctly to other printers on our network is confusing. The
other printer that the 3 PC's cannot print correctly to is a HP Color Laser
Jet 4500DN. I would be very appreciative of any advice the community could
give me.
--
EB6828