Teelj

Default Decorative Underlines

I have to add a decorative underline to a Word document, and Help is not
offering me a solution. Can you?
Chris

Not sure who decorative you want to get, but one way to change what it will
look like is to. go to Format, Font. Click on the down arrow by Underline and
you can pick from the list. The list isn't that big.
Any one else have any suggestions

"Teelj" wrote:

I have to add a decorative underline to a Word document, and Help is not
offering me a solution. Can you?

Have you looked at Format | Borders and Shading?

"Teelj" wrote in message
I have to add a decorative underline to a Word document, and Help is not
offering me a solution. Can you?

Carol

If you go to Tools and AutoCorrect Options and then click on the AutoFormat
As You Type and select Border Lines, you can then type three hyphens and
return which will give you a straight line. You can also type three tildes
(~) and it will give you a decorative line. Other characters you can try are
# and *. Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but hope it's helpful
to you.