Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
torajudo

Default Revision marks vertical line. Can we make it a double line?

One of our staff would like to know if instead of a single vertical line, if
it is possible to show a double vertical line
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No, this is not possible (except manually).

"torajudo" wrote in message
One of our staff would like to know if instead of a single vertical line,

if
it is possible to show a double vertical line

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
torajudo

Thanks. How can the vertical line be changed to a double manually? I was
able to change its colour and put it on the right side instead of the
defaulted left side through TOOLSOPTIONSTracking but do not know what you
mean by doing this manually.

"torajudo" wrote in message
One of our staff would like to know if instead of a single vertical line,

if
it is possible to show a double vertical line

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I mean that you can use the drawing tools to manually draw a double line. Or
you could apply a double-line border to one side of a paragraph. I'm
actually surprised to learn that you can change the color of change bars.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No, this is not possible (except manually).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.