Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stoutrunna Stoutrunna is offline

Default Keep links when converting .doc to .pdf

Hello,
I am using Microsoft Word 2000 and have Adobe Professional 7.0.
I want to make a pdf from a word document and have it keep its links.

This is what I have done and what has happened:
1. Changed Printer to AdobePDF.
2. Selected Print as File.
3. Clicked OK.
4. Typed the name I wish to call it (with no file extension).
5. Pressed OK.
6. It prints out a .prn file instead of a postscript file, and my distiller
does not like the .prn and errors occur. When I force distiller to distill
the .prn, it makes the pdf but no links are available.

If anyone can let me know how I can solve my problem, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thank you,
Scott