Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Millan

Default How to replace symbols?

I have in my document hundreds of symbols, e. g. "greaterthan" which I would
like to replace to "greaterthanequalto" ones. When I use replace functin in
Word, the symbol copied from text and inserted to replace window does not
display correctly and I see the "square" character only. Can anyne help me
how to force Word to replace also symbols? Many thanks in advance.