Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brian new to MSWord 2007 Brian new to MSWord 2007 is offline

Default how automatically print file address at bottom of document

I am new to Office 2007. I really need to organize my documents. I have seen
documents where the file address is printed at the bottom of the page. This
is what I want to know how to do.
Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Having saved the file, insert a filename field in the footer.
or
You could use a macro attached to a button on the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar)
to insert the filename and path eg

Sub InsertFilenameFooter()
Dim sFileName As String
Dim oFooter As Range
With ActiveDocument
If Len(.Path) = 0 Then
.Save
End If
sFileName = .FullName
End With
Set oFooter =
ActiveDocument.Sections(1).Footers(wdHeaderFooterP rimary).Range
With oFooter
.Text = sFileName
.Paragraphs.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphRight
.Font.name = "Arial"
.Font.Size = 8
End With
End Sub

Note that this macro will replace the footer content