Bubbles

Default Print multiple envelopes to same address

I would like to print multiple envelopes at one time either to the same
address or to print my return address. I seem only to know how to do this on
a one by one basis. Is there another option?
Jay Freedman

Bubbles wrote:
I would like to print multiple envelopes at one time either to the
same address or to print my return address. I seem only to know how
to do this on a one by one basis. Is there another option?

In the Envelopes dialog, click the Add to Document button instead of the
Print button. Then use the regular File Print command, which has a "number
of copies" setting, and tell it to print Page 0.

If you don't want the envelope to be saved with the document, either hit
Undo after printing, or just close the document without saving it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman