LCC

Default picture in table cell

Hi! Friends,

I pasted a picture (*.jpg) in one of the table cell which
contains text. To show these text, I sent the picture
behind text by using ORDER.
However, I am not able to re-select this picture again for
other actions after sending it behind text. Can any one
tell me how to re-select it apart from doing the UNDO?

Thanks.

LCC

Word Heretic

G'day "LCC" ,

Show the Drawing toolbar. Select the arrow cursor from it. Now you can
select the graphic.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

LCC reckoned: