R.J. de Kuijer

Default download microsoft word complete

Dear people of Microsoft.com

My name is Rens de Kuijer and i have a problem.
The installation CD of Microsoft office 2000 is damaged.
If I want to install the CD, No.2, microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and
outlook express, the computer give sme the fault, ddl.
That's a scratch on the Cd.
But now I've been seeking for an version, from 2002 or 2003 and can't find it.
on your site, I only an download updates for Microsoft word, extra
publications and other stuff for Microsoft office.
Now is the problem that I want to download the FULL version of Microsoft word.
But I can't find it.
Can some one of you help me?
I don't want it to buy in the store.. that cost too much, downloading is
easier and much cheeper.

Thank for your attention,
Much greets,

Rens de Kuijer
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi R.J.,

MS no longer carries replacement CDs for the 2000
series products, however in the 2000 series
MS Office Publisher is on CD#2, but the other
apps you mentioned are on CD#1.

The only download available of the full product is
a 60 day trial of MS Office 2003 professional edition.
You'd still need to purchase a license at the end of
the trial period. http://microsoft.com/office/trial

If you only need MS Word you may also want to take
a look at the MS Works Suite, which contains Word 2002
and is often less expensive than purchasing just Word
alone.
========

--
Let us know if this helped you,