Lord of Hyphens

Default Why can't I copy from word and paste to pagemaker

Before office was updated on my computer,(from Office XP to Office 2003) I
could copy text from word and paste it into adobe pagemaker. Now I am unable
to. Is there any thing I can do about this? Using MS publisher is not an
option.
Lord of Hyphens

I was hoping to avoid having to make this extra step. I can use Word Perfect
and avoid note pad, but I was hoping to get my boss to stop using Word
Perfect for every thing.
If the formating is the same from XP to 2003 why was I able to cut and paste
from Word to pagemaker before and not now?

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

"Lord of Hyphens" Lord of wrote in
message ...
Before office was updated on my computer,(from Office XP to Office 2003) I
could copy text from word and paste it into adobe pagemaker. Now I am
unable
to. Is there any thing I can do about this? Using MS publisher is not an
option.

File format from Office XP's word and Office 2003's Word is unchanged. Try
this, copy from Word and paste to Notepad, then copy from Notepad to
PageMaker. Note: all fromatting will be removed.