Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CyberTaz

I'm not familiar with the printer, but it sounds like what you need is along
the lines of Color Separation, which Word does not do. If there are no usable
settings for that purpose within the Properties for the printer, you may want
to check with the mrf's tech support for a solution.

As far as the borders, could you turn them off and draw a rectangle around
the images (if you need a frame)? That would allow you to print the frames
with the text and print the images without the borders.

HTH |:)

"Brian, Major Imaging Systems LOU KY" wrote:

Here is my problem. I am trying to print a document with regular black text
and a picture with only green shading. I am printing to something that
requires a different drum for different colors. I want to be able to just
print one color at a time, one with the text and the picture outline and
another page with just the green shading. Is this possible?

I already can delete the picture from the document and print just the text
and then print from another document with just the picture, but this is a
great hassle. Especially because the pictures I am printing have black
outlines. They are just clip art.

FYI: I am printing to a RISO duplicator, which explains the one color at a
time.