Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Mary is offline

Default how to make playing cards

i want to make my own personalized with (photos) playing cards how do i do that
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Google for "Playing Card Template"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mary" wrote in message
i want to make my own personalized with (photos) playing cards how do i do
that

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Do yourself a major favor [IMHO] by using a graphic design program for
graphic design rather than trying to do such a project in a word processor.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/13/08 5:16 PM, in article
, "mary"
wrote:

i want to make my own personalized with (photos) playing cards how do i do
that

Lobby Lobby is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
i want to make my own personalized with (photos) playing cards how do i do that
There are plenty on online playing card makers now of which http://www.makeplayingcards.com/ is the one that I use for their professionalism in this area.