Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Danny Danny is offline

Default Is it possible to print a pdf behind a ltter in the same mail merg

I currently have a mail merge that prints letters from SQL Server.. If a
fields value is greater than 1, I would like to print a pdf behind that
letter. The fields value will determine how many pdfs will be printed behind
the letter.

Is this possible?

Cheers
Danny
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What do you mean by 'print a pdf behind that letter'? What's the relevance
of the PDF to the data source or the mail merge?
What do you mean by 'behind the letter'?

Danny wrote:
I currently have a mail merge that prints letters from SQL Server..
If a fields value is greater than 1, I would like to print a pdf
behind that letter. The fields value will determine how many pdfs
will be printed behind the letter.

Is this possible?

Cheers
Danny

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Danny Danny is offline

Default Is it possible to print a pdf behind a ltter in the same mail

The mail merge prints letters, if a field in the query is greater than 1, I
would like to send a pdf brochure (or multiple) with that letter. I was
wondering if was possible for the pdf to printed after the letter. Instead of
a user having to printer the letters then add the correct number of brochures
to the letter manually.

Danny wrote:
I currently have a mail merge that prints letters from SQL Server..
If a fields value is greater than 1, I would like to print a pdf
behind that letter. The fields value will determine how many pdfs
will be printed behind the letter.

Is this possible?

Cheers
Danny

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You could do it with a modification of the method in the article "Mail Merge
to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Danny wrote:
I currently have a mail merge that prints letters from SQL Server..
If a fields value is greater than 1, I would like to print a pdf
behind that letter. The fields value will determine how many pdfs
will be printed behind the letter.

Is this possible?

Cheers
Danny

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Danny Danny is offline

I don't think it could be used to actually print the pdfs behind the letter
in the same mail merge. It might be easier to convert the pdf brochure to a
word document then insert that into the mailmerge. What do you think?

Cheers
Danny

Danny wrote:
I currently have a mail merge that prints letters from SQL Server..
If a fields value is greater than 1, I would like to print a pdf
behind that letter. The fields value will determine how many pdfs
will be printed behind the letter.

Is this possible?

Cheers
Danny

How do I print a list of mail merg recipients? Mike Joiner Mailmerge 2 October 11th 08 12:14 AM
How do I get address block to print on letters during a mail merg. pam Mailmerge 1 June 4th 08 08:00 PM
Word E-Mail Merg Bobcats Mailmerge 0 February 2nd 06 05:40 PM
mail merg envelopes teaya Microsoft Word Help 1 July 8th 05 04:21 AM
mail merg Darlene Mailmerge 2 May 11th 05 04:48 PM