Pooka1

Default opening .pub files without Microsoft Publisher

I have some old files with the suffix .pub which I need to open. These files
are records of invoices that are now 5 years old. At that time, I had
Microsoft Publisher. I no longer have the program and need to access the
files.

Can anyone suggest what I should do, short of buying an updated copy of MS
Publisher, which I no longer need??

Chuck Davis

I have some old files with the suffix .pub which I need to

open. These files
are records of invoices that are now 5 years old. At that

time, I had
Microsoft Publisher. I no longer have the program and need

to access the
files.

Can anyone suggest what I should do, short of buying an

updated copy of MS
Publisher, which I no longer need??

.

There is no "viewer" for Publisher files.