redwolfe5

Default form field,can I add a telephone number under the number field w/d

I want to include a telephone number consisting of 10 digits plus dashes for
a form field, however that option is not available in Word 2003. Unless
there is an option to create this...................please help!!!!!! Thanks
Greg Maxey

Doubleclick the formfield and put ###-###-#### in the number format window.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

redwolfe5 wrote:
I want to include a telephone number consisting of 10 digits plus
dashes for
a form field, however that option is not available in Word 2003.
Unless there is an option to create this...................please
help!!!!!! Thanks

Graham Mayor

It was you who raised the issue of how to display a form field with a phone
number format, so it was not unreasonable to assume that you knew where your
form field was. It is where you inserted it in the document. You'll need to
unlock the form from the forms toolbar before you can access the field
properties.

Form field wrote:
where is the formfield