Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben Ben is offline

Default Running folios for multiple documents

Just as a setup: I'm talking about a network of multiple users with multiple
PCs going through one server PC.
I'm looking for a way, through Microsoft Word or a third party software that
works with Word to place running folios on documents as they are processed
through Word on the server.
We currently run a similar software via Adobe, but this requires a
conversion of all documents to PDF.
So basically, if I could find a way to folio all documents within a specific
folder from 1 to "however many pages there are", I'd be good. The folios
start over in each saved folder.
Any ideas? Third party software is fine.
Thanks,