Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MLD MLD is offline

Default Changing orientation within a document and Question using Endnotes

I am using Word 2007 create a book. In one section I want to change the orientation from portrait to landscape for a few pages and then back to portrait for the remainder of the book. Is there a way to do this w/o changing the orientation for the whole book? In this same book I am using endnotes rather than footnotes. However, when I add a sheet for a new chapter the document thinks that I am adding a new page for endnotes. How do I keep this from happening?