jrpeders

Default Line Spacing has changed from the original normal template.

Recently I have noticed that the default line spacing in my Word documents is
not right (meaning it is not the same as when I origninally installed it).
For example, single line spacing looks like 1.5 line spacing and double line
spacing looks like triple or more line spacing. I have reinstalled the
progream and removed the old preferences and that did not do anything. How
can I fix the normal template? I am working with the Word 2004 for Mac
program. Is it possible to revert the normal.dot template to factory
settings? How would I go about that, if that is possible? Thanks to anyone
who can help with this problem.

Daiya Mitchell

To generate a new default Normal for MacWord, follow the Testing the Normal
Template link from this page:

http://word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/Trou...otingIndex.htm
(hit refresh a few times in Safari, or use a different browser)

If that doesn't work, you might want to repost on the Mac-specific
newsgroup.

See here for gateway to Mac-specific ngs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/