mmiconnect

Default How do I set a paper color which would travel with a document in .

Have need to mimic a paper form electronically. Based on status documents are
routinely printed on colored paper. Need to pass these documents
electronically and would prefer to hold the color standards from the paper
process.

Maidest Maidest is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiconnect View Post
Have need to mimic a paper form electronically. Based on status documents are
routinely printed on colored paper. Need to pass these documents
electronically and would prefer to hold the color standards from the paper
process.
n fact, today there are less and less problems with booking hotels. Since there appear a lot of quality booking services like planetofhotels.com. The thing is that most people do not want to strain and unfortunately reserve the first housing they come across. Trust Trust Services
gregorybarrel gregorybarrel is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiconnect View Post
Have need to mimic a paper form electronically. Based on status documents are
routinely printed on colored paper. Need to pass these documents
electronically and would prefer to hold the color standards from the paper
process.
I had a similar problem. We had a school talent contest and I needed to print diplomas to the winners. I lost the forms of my documents and I had to invent something. It’s good that my friend previously worked at school and writes reviews now. I needed to find out is papersowl reliable and ask about the forms at the same time. He helped me and gave a link to papersowl review. In addition, he sent me blanks for students. Maybe you try to ask a colleague? Maybe they still have examples of work?
Samadado Samadado is offline
Junior Member

Interesting. Thank you very much for the information.